Any static or dynamic content residing in Backendless Hosting (File Service) and web applications as a whole can be addressed with URLs structured as:
Additionally, you can configure a custom domain instead of the default URL provided by Backendless.
Before configuring a custom domain name in Backendless, make sure to:
- Create a CNAME record in DNS for your custom domain name.
- Map the CNAME record to
To configure a custom domain in Backendless:
- Log in to the Backendless Console and select an app.
- Click the Manage icon. Scroll to the Custom Domain section
- Type in the custom domain name for which the CNAME record was created.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.