Deleting a GeoPoint¶
There are two ways to delete a geopoint from the Geolocation storage:
Deleting a GeoPoint using the Backendless Console¶
To delete a geo point using the Backendless Console:
- Log in to the Backendless Console, select your app and click the Geolocation icon.
- Select a geo category containing the geopoint to be deleted.
- Click the checkboxes next to the geopoint(s) which should be deleted.
- Click Delete Selected from the button bar as shown below:
- Click Delete in the confirmation popup to confirm the deletion.
- A confirmation notification will appear in the top right corner.
Deleting a GeoPoint with the API¶
||ID of the application which can be obtained from the Manage > App Settings screen of the Backendless Console|
||REST API key of your application. You can get the value from the Manage > App Settings section of the Backendless Console.|
||value of the
Content-Type: application/json user-token: optional value obtained as a result of the login operation.
||Must be set to
||Optional header. Contains a value returned by Backendless in a preceding user Login API call. If
curl -X DELETE \ -v "https://api.backendless.com/XXXX-XXXX-XXXX/ZZZZ-ZZZZ-ZZZZ/geo/points/YOUR-GEOPOINT-OBJECTID"