In another post, we described how to upload files to Backendless file storage using File Service API. In addition to the file upload API, Backendless Console supports online (built into the Console) text editing. The editor lets you create new files with just a click of a button:
- Login to Backendless Console, select your app and click the Files icon.
- Browse to a directory where the file should be created and click the New File button from the toolbar.
- Enter the name of the file and select a syntax highlighter.
- As you edit the file, the editor can also highlight syntax errors for most document types:
- Click Save to save the file. It immediately becomes available for download.