Whenever a need arises to quickly create a user for your app, you can always use Backendless console as it makes the process trivially simple. This approach requires no coding at all and the created user can login and start using your application right away.
To create a new user with Backendless Developers’ Console:
- Login to Backendless console, select your app and click the Data icon.
- The Users table is selected by default. Click the Add New button.
- The console adds a new row to the Users table and changes the first editable field into a textbox. Enter all the required fields, scroll the row all the way to the right and click the pencil icon to save the user record.
- If your app is configured to send out email confirmations, an email will be sent to the user. However, you can also change the new account to the “enabled” state.
- If your user entity contains relations, you need to save the user record first and then create the relations between the user and other data objects.