Our SDK for ActionScript is now available. Using the SDK developers can build Flex and AIR applications without worrying about any of the server-side tasks. The SDK includes the APIs for all Backendless services, including:
- Data Service – work with your data at the object level. Store, retrieve, update or delete ActionScript objects as database records.
- Messaging Service – easily create chat applications, or use the publish/subscribe messaging for instant synchronization and data sharing.
- Push Notifications – deliver native push notifications to iOS and Android devices. Mobile AIR applications can use the Backendless API to register for notifications.
- Media Service – easily add video streaming for broadcasting or recording to your mobile or desktop applications.
- File Service – upload and share files between all users of your application.
- User Service – add user registration and login logic with a single line of code.
You can download the SDK for ActionScript from the downloads page. The SDK includes several examples demonstrating the API in action. To learn more about Backendless sign up for our weekly webinars. There is one scheduled for tomorrow, it is still not too late to register.
As always, we would love to hear from you. Please share your experiences working with the SDK or post any questions you might have to our community support page.Tweet