Spread the love
Directories in the file storage can be created implicitly as a result of uploading files using the File Service API. Alternatively, a directory can be created using Backendless console. To do that:
- Login to Backendless console, select your app and click he Files icon.
- Navigate to a directory where a new directory should be created (or just stay in the root one).
- Click the New Folder button.
- Enter the name of the directory in the popup and click the Save button.
- The directory is created and can be used right away in console as well as the APIs.