Earlier this year I wrote about building a sample to demonstrate various APIs of the platform. There is also a post describing the database schema and app’s storyboard. The application is now ready and I will be posting a video tutorial detailing every step of building an app, including the following:
- Development environment setup
- User registration screen and API
- Login screen and API
- Using Backendless code generation for Android
- Retrieving and displaying data (listing of restaurants, locations and menus)
- Order summary and order confirmation
At the end of the tutorial, you will know how to build a data-driven app with Backendless, how to use the User Service APIs (registration, login, email confirmation), with with the relational persistent data, use Backendless console to manage data objects.
Below is an introductory video where you can see the complete app in action.