Before you start with the guide, you will need the following:
- Create a Backendless account, register for your free account at https://develop.backendless.com/registration
- Download and install Node.js version 4 or above and NPM.
- Create a new project, where you can put your Backendless Server Code logic. The simplest approach is to use the Download Project Template function in Backendless Console (see the instructions below).
- Login to Backendless Console and select your app.
- Click the Download Project Template button at the top of the screen:
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to download a project template for your app.
- Unzip the downloaded file into a directory. Let's call that directory "Project root".
- Open a command prompt/Terminal window and change to the "Project root" directory.
- Run the following command to install required dependencies: