In my previous post I described how to send a temporary password to a user when he cannot login. A password is delivered in an email message. The message can be customized using Backendless console:
- Login to Backendless console, select your app and click the Users icon.
- Click the Email Templates menu.
- Select User requests password recovery from the drop-down menu.
- Modify the email template text using the built-in editor.
- You can preview the email using the Preview button. When you are done save the email template using the Save button.